1. A minimum group of 10 people is required
for per person rates.
2. For tour groups of 25 or more, one tour director and bus driver will be provided with a complimentary tour and meal.
3. Gratuity for guide and cook is not included in the price of the tour, unless requested. We can pro-rate gratuity.
4. Payment for reservations is required two weeks in advance, payable to Kalona Historical Tours.
5. In the event of a cancellation(s), an advance notice of five days must be given for a full refund.
|Full Day Charter Bus Tour with Meal|
For groups as small as 10 people, we can provide an
entertaining day traveling the scenic back roads of the
county and give your bus a first hand sense of the hard
work and family ethic that comprises the Amish way of
life. View their homes, schools, farms, and beautifully
manicured gardens as you pass, while learning about the
fascinating traditions of the Amish & Mennonite people.
Your custom-designed tour may view magnificent,
hand-stitched quilts, or demonstrations of traditional
arts and crafts, such as noodle making or woodworking,
and our step-on guide brings it all to life.
See your options below.
Your Charter Bus is how you will tour. Our step on
guides can lead your bus to the sites you choose.
If you do not have your own charter bus, see the link at
the bottom of the page.
Charter Bus Tour Charges
Full Day Countryside Tour & Meal
You May Select Two of the Following Destinations to
visit on your Countryside Tour.
(*Demonstrations available exclusively for Countryside Tours.)
Kalona Quilt & Textile Museum - Amish and English Quilt exhibits, spool cabinets, and antiques.
©2017 Kal Hist Soc, Wemaster: Kris Lyle firstname.lastname@example.org